Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Pearson & Company Insurance can handle all of your car insurance needs in Meridian, Newton, Collinsville, Enterprise and the surrounding areas in Mississippi and Alabama.
What is auto insurance?
Auto accidents can happen, even to the best of us. An auto insurance policy can help cover the repairs to your vehicle and medical costs in the event of an accident. It can also protect you should you be found at fault for property damage and injuries to other people.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily Injury & Liability provides protection if you injure or kill someone while operating your car.
- Property Damage Liability provides protection if your car damages someone else's car or property.
- Medical Payments pays for the medical expenses for you and your passengers if hurt in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage pays for your injuries caused by an uninsured driver, or a hit-and-run driver. In Mississippi, there is also coverage for damage to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage pays for losses resulting from incidents other than collision. For example, claims involving: deer; theft, vandalism, flood, hail or fire.
- Collision Coverage pays for damage to your car when your hits, or is hit by, another vehicle or object.
- Roadside Assistance- depending on the company, this could cover a tow or a could cover everything from a flat tire, to running out of gas, to locking your keys in your car.
- Rental Reimbursement- provides you with a rental car while your vehicle is in the shop due to a covered claim.
You can buy all or just some of these coverages. Mississippi and Alabama require that you carry liability insurance for bodily injury and property damage by law. We work with our insureds and our many companies to find the best coverage and protection for the best prices.
Questions you may have for us
Agents at Pearson & Company Insurance are advocates for finding auto insurance that meets our customers' specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident?
To keep insurance premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs if you ever have an accident. Should you carry full coverage? We work with multiple carriers and will also make sure you are getting the best rates available for the coverage you need.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
Pearson & Company Insurance is here for your every step of the claim's process. Every insurance company that we work with has at least an "A" rating or better from A.M. Best. You will never have to worry about one our companies being unable to fulfill their claims obligation to you.
- What discounts are available?
Multi-Line- save money and hassle by having all of your insurance in one place: autos, homes, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, rental property, and life insurance.
Telematics- insurance companies want to insure good drivers, and they are willing to give good drivers huge discounts- up to 30%! Telematics devices track your driving habits, and the better driver you are, the bigger discount you get.
Pay In Full- you can get a discount, and save on installment fees by paying in full.
Bank Draft- most companies offer a discount and lower installment fees for having your premium automatically draft each month.
Paperless- access your policy on your computer, cell phone, or tablet and save money by going paperless.
Multi-Car- have all of your vehicles on the same policy to save money.
Homeowner- be sure to let your agent know that you own your own home for a savings
Good Student Discount- available if your child has a "B" average or better
Driver's Safety Class- available for teenagers and seniors over 55 years old who have taken a driver's safety class.
Affinity Discount- companies partner with organizations to offer discounts for their members
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim?
Pearson & Company Insurance customers can always call our office when they need to file a claim. If it is after hours, there is a claim's phone number on your auto ID card that you can call to file the claim.
- Check out more auto insurance FAQs on our blog.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Call the experts at Pearson & Company Insurance today for your free quote.